- The information below applies to personal information (about an identifiable individual) we, Better Business Academy Limited, collect about you when you visit and browse our website.
- When you visit our website, we collect some non-personal information, such as the IP address from which you accessed this website, the date and time you are visiting, the pages you accessed, the type of browser and operating system you use, and terms you use to search for content on our site. This information cannot be used to personally identify you. We use it for the purposes of system administration, auditing use of the site and improving it for different customer profiles, and for our internal reporting.
- If you choose to provide us with personal information such as your email address, for example by filling out an electronic form or enquiry we will use the information only for the purposes that you authorise it to be used. We will send you email marketing to that email address if you agree to us doing so. If you wish to unsubscribe from any email marketing communications you have previously agreed we can send you, you can:
- follow the unsubscribe instructions in the email;
- phone or write to us using the contact details in that email message.
- When you provide us with personal information, we are obliged to comply with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1993 (the “Act”). We will collect, hold, use and disclose that information in accordance with the principles set out in the Act. This means we will:
- use personal information only for the purpose we collect it for;
- retain that information only for so long as is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which we have collected it;
- disclose, or release it to a third party only where we are required to or we are permitted by law to do so, if you have authorised the release or disclosure, or where it is the purpose (or a directly related purpose) for which the information was collected.
If you think we have breached the Act or you would like to find out more about our obligations, information is available on the Privacy Commissioner’s website at www.privacy.org.nz.
- If you wish to enquire about personal information we hold about you (if any) you can contact us as follows: [info@Better Business Academy.co.nz].